It is going to be next friday and would not be after three weeks...I am not prepared well..How do i face this!!??
I will try my best to win this game...If i lose it, it connotes...the Years-holded champion title will not be owned it by our school...
Wish some supports will muster up my courage...and i dont want to be cowardice, of course...
And thanks to Daphne, Mel, Ci Hui, Kiwi, Christy and so on for backing me up!!!
And Ru Peng, thanks for your comments and suggestion! There's a lot of people I want to thank and sorry can't list you guys in my posting...drowsiness' going to drag me into slumber "still appreciating" ciao!
Written by Tommy the stressful guy
1 comment:
good luck on the competition..continue to uphold choral speaking's name.. haha..we will support you guys always.. i hope you guys can make it to the nationals.. we didn't have a chance last year.. =(
Post a Comment